Saturday 30 July 2016

HarryPotter and the Cursed Child Book Launch

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!! I have been waiting for this since I pre-ordered in February. Tonight, at bookstores all across the country, the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child script book is being released. I am wearing a few of my Harry Potter clothing items, Hermione's Time-Turner necklace, my Snitch bracelet, my Gryffindor scarf and my sons Harry Potter costume glasses! I've painted a few things on my face; the golden snitch, the deathly hallows symbol, and of course, Harry Potters scar. I've also painted my nails the colours of Gryffindor... red and gold!

I am literally so ecstatic and can barely contain my excitement. The store opens in just over 4 hours and I will be getting there early so I can get first dibs on the Harry Potter items they will also be selling!

Next thing after this is waiting for tickets to the actual play, which will be released on August 4th. This is the year for Potterheads all over!

Now please excuse me, I have just had a lightbulb moment and am also going to go paint my lips red and gold...

Enjoy your night everyone!

Cami xox



No comments:

Post a Comment