Saturday 16 July 2016

My Review... The Jungle Book

So today I went to see the new jungle book film. I had been intrigued since it was first advertised, and I must say, I was rather disappointed. Baloo's character didn't resemble the original in my opinion, and the new rendition of The Bare Necessities gave no justice to the original. King Louis' personality reminded me somewhat of a mafia drug lord, and feel his musical solo did not fit in at all.

Although it started out good, with Shere Khan appearing early on and hooking me in. And Scarlett Johansson's portrait of Kaa was unique and inspiring, a brilliant twist, I think, on the original cartoon.

But all in all, my Son enjoyed the movie very much and left happy. So I have included a photo taken on our little family day out.

Cami xox


No comments:

Post a Comment