Thursday 21 July 2016

Revolution Cosmetics

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days, but with this beautiful weather I've really been taking advantage and it's been tiring me out by late afternoon. Anyway I wanted to talk about this brand I recently discovered a couple of months ago called Revolution. I've been using several of their products and I couldn't be any happier with them. They're such good quality, the eyeshadows are really pigmented and last all day and blend beautifully. So many gorgeous colours to choose from to create a different look everyday, and at their heart stopping-ly low prices, I have difficulty staying away from their website or raiding my closest Superdrug!

Here is a quick word from their website...

"Makeup Revolution launched in London in March 2014 delivering revolutionary performance and quality, in every product at revolutionary prices. Made with the finest ingredients, the range starts at an amazing £1.00, with a range of professional and must have products with limited edition collections – you can finally afford them all!"



We Are PASSION
We Are SHADE. For everyone skin tone, and all of the shades!
We Are INCLUSIVE. Anyone and Everyone can join the REVOLUTION.
We Are FAST & INNOVATIVE
We Are NEW PRODUCTS… NEW… NEW… NEW!
We Are PROFESSIONAL
We Are CRUELTY FREE
We Are AFFORDABLE
We Are a REVOLUTION

www.makeuprevolutionstore.com


I would also like to share with you my favourite Revolution products.

Cami xox








No comments:

Post a Comment