Saturday 9 July 2016

My Current Beauty Must-Haves

We all have products that we absolutely adore. Things that we cannot step outside without wearing (mine would be my brow kit). So I just wanted to share with you the products I am currently using. If anyone has used one before and have since found something that you feel is better, feel free to comment so I can give it a try. I'm always looking for new products to try that will give me a more flawless look.

Cami xox

  • Revolution Aqua Priming Base £6.00
  • Revolution Ultra Base Colour Corrector Palette £6.00
  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation £7.99
  • Barry M Brow Kit Shape & Define £5.99
  • Benefit Ready, Set, Brow £18.50
  • Benefit High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter £17.50
  • Rimmel London Soft Kohl Eyeliner Pencil £2.99
  • Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3 £4.00
  • Tanya Burr Cheek Palette £8.00
  • Rimmel London Super Curler Mascara £6.99
  • GOSH Velvet Touch Lipliner £4.99
  • MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer £3.00
  • Revolution Amazing Makeup Fixing Spray £5.00








No comments:

Post a Comment